CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shopping!

I FINALLY got the new baby boy a couple of things! We don't "need" much, we have all Landon's stuff and he was a winter baby, so we're pretty much covered, but every new baby deserves SOMETHING new. The clearance section at Target had some super cute stuff by Dwell Studio, so I got him






Too cute! The airplane one is size 3-6 month but that should be about spring/summer time if he follows his brothers growth pattern, lol. The other is 0-3 month and could possibly be a going home outfit, depending on his size. (That's my excuse for buying it anyway ;) )

Since I didn't have Landon with me (at his "Maw-maw"'s for a few days while hubby heals from surgery) I got a chance to check out the bottles they have available. We still have the Playtex drop in style from Landon (that he maybe used 5 times in his life) but I was looking at the adiri bottles because I've heard good things. Those things are pretty $$ compared to the others, but since we wouldn't use them much I might put just a pair them on my wish list in my head! Then I could pump and let Landon and daddy feed every once in awhile. I don't think I want anything to do with the glass ones, I've got a klutzy hubby and a big helper 2 year old and I could see that possibly ending badly.

While we're on wishlist-y stuff, and I've actually got time to put up a blog, I totally found the stroller I <3! I took Landon to Babies R Us a few weeks ago to get out of the house and we checked out strollers. Who better to go with me than the guy who is going to have the most opinion! I know he's already 2, but he love, love, LOVES to ride in the stroller, he gets all excited about it. I was looking for one with good wheels (our zoo has different textured paths, so that's the main thing, if it can get through the zoo paths it can get through anything) and the Sit n Stand looks like the wheels are kind of junky (for lack of a better word). I dont like the small plastic wheels like that, they're just asking to get stuck in the mud/grass/weird stuff they have at the zoo, lol! So we found this one:



It's cheaper than the Graco and I couldn't get Landon out of it! He starting having a fit when I tried to get him to try out another one. He likes it because the foot rest kicks up and it's like he's got his own recliner, lol. It has great reviews, the wheels look like they'd put up with some rougher terrain and apparently it's comfortable! I like that I could have new baby facing me or in the carseat (it comes with an attachment that fits our seat..plus our seat matches the stroller, lol, added bonus!) and Landon could still face out at the world. You can also take the back seat off and use it as a single stroller with a massive storage basket, so when Landon outgrows it, it would still be usable. Who knows, maybe hubby'll manage to get a good job by then or my second big transcription thing will keep trucking. Not a need, but if it happens, it happens and that would be cool. Hubby said that if I save up for it and all our bills are paid he doesn't care since we don't need to get anything big for this baby otherwise and it's useful.

Anyway! I've rambled on, I need to get to work!

0 comments: