CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

wow..

It's been forever since I posted much!

My bday is tomorrow, baby is due in just under 2 weeks and there's a full moon tomorrow..think it could happen? I could possibly share a bday with my new little man!? It would be amazing, Landon's going to his grandmas for a couple of days so I can get things done (and relax on my birthday!) so the timing would work well ;) I'm done with the preggo thing, really, really done. I was fine until about last week, but now he's dropped waaaay down and walking, sleeping, etc is more than a little difficult. Had a blast Trick or Treating with Landon last night, I walked the whole 2 hours and it just made me tired, haha.

I still have a few things to do, mostly cleaning up the boys' room..there are toys everywhere, boxes from baby clothes, etc, etc, etc. Everything is all washed and put away though and I think we have everything we "need." Diapers are stressing me out a bit, I'm not sure if I'll get paid again before he shows up. I know he probably won't, but it's still enough to stress about a bit!

Landon's been sleeping in my bed again, what a habit to restart! Ah! It's like pulling teeth to get him into his bed, but at the same time I'm not up for the fight and he'll just wake up in the middle of the night and crawl into our bed anyway so it's not even worth it, haha.

I got spoiled a few days ago by one of the best friends a girl could have! She did my hair (made the decision to go a little darker so when it grows in it'll match a little better instead of being so light) and then we went shopping! She got a ton of stuff for the baby for my birthday, he's gonna be the handsomest kid in the city! ;) He's set for clothes, we got him a super soft monkey blanket, monkey snowsuit and on and on! Now he just needs to show up already!!

Anyway, gotta get back to work, I'm exhausted and the time change just means I got up at the same time and have to work an hour later!

0 comments: