CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost all moved in...

So we moved...again. I'm so tired of moving I could scream. I'd like to stay in the apartment for awhile but I say that every time we move and then we seem to move again. Anyway! Hubby's been awesome, leaving me at the apartment with the little guy while he finishes up what they didn't get with the truck (you know, all the crap that seems to accumulate and hide under beds? LoL). My poor office is crammed full of baby stuff at the moment, guess it'll be that way for a few months but oh well. We like the apartment well enough! Our bedroom furniture all fits in our room, Landon has plenty of space and my office is nice :) I like having 2 bathrooms again too! The kitchen is decent, way roomier than what we've had in the past, our big freezer fits in the corner so I have everything at my fingertips. I'm still tired all the stinkin time, my couple days off I napped with Landon (for 3 hours at a time!) and I missed that today! He came down with a cold Monday and I was up every hour with the poor guy because he'd wake up screaming/crying something terrible! Now he acts fine, his nose is just fountain-esque and I've managed to catch it, imagine that! Oh well, this is the first real cold we've had in a year so that's not too terrible!

Yesterday hubby and I had our 4th wedding anniversary. He got me a carnation from the same florist that I got our wedding bouquets from, so that was sweet! I'm suprised he managed to remember the place I went to get my flowers that day! For our anniversary dinner, we had homemade "peetz" (pizza) at Landon's request, hehe.

All in all, hubby's been awesome, my mood has been stinky and Landon has been pretty darn cute!

0 comments: