CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009



So I'm like 14 weeks, 5 days today and finally got out the maternity shirts because all my other ones are getting ridiculous to try to wear (other than the like 2 or 3 that fit!). I pulled this shirt on and hubby liked it, so I just stuck with it and figured he might as well take a picture of my belly while I had the camera loaded with charged batteries, lol. I'm way bigger than I was with Landon, with him I was like 16 weeks and still in completely normal clothes all across the board. I weighed myself today and I've gained about 4 pounds since I was last weighed (in like January, lol!)

Landon cuteness: When he calls me and I'm upstairs and he's downstairs or vice versa, he's been saying either, "Mommy baby? Where are ya?" Or, "Hunna! Hey hunna, where are ya?" Hehehe, can't tell what hubby calls me now can you??

0 comments: