CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nothing like hair cream!

So today I was in the bathroom (I know, I know) and Landon came in and said, "Mommy, hair wash?" and I told him he was going to have a bath tonight, he said, "Yeah!" I asked if he wanted a bath at that moment, and he said no. His hair was fine at this point. I go back into the office to get some files slammed out for a client and he comes back in. He hands me a tube, and I thought it was toothpaste (mainly because he goes, "Mommy! PASTE!" But when I close the top I realized it was A&D that he managed to reach. Great. I look at him and he had put it in his hair! Apparently he's been watching Daddy put gel in his hair and thought he'd do the same (Hubby sometimes 'does' Landon's hair when he's in there watching him). So he's walking around with white gunk in his hair because I'm trying to finish files and all I could do was laugh. A little while later, he brought my in one of his cars and his hand was all pruny. Great. Last night I put the humidifier in his room because he's had a cold and icky cough (which, by the way, he made sure to share!). He had taken the top off and was playing with his cars in the resevoir section, "washing" them and he needed a towel to dry them off with. *SIGH*

I love my 2 year old, my days are never dull!

0 comments: